Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Tadora relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Tadora is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
How to take this drug?
Take Tadora exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Tadora can be taken with or without food. Do not break or split a Cialis tablet. Swallow it whole. It is usually taken only once per day. Follow your doctor's instructions. For erectile dysfunction, take the medicine just before sexual activity but not more than once per day.
Tadora can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Follow your doctor's instructions. Do not take Tadora for erectile dysfunction if you are taking a medication for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Do not take Tadora more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses. If you take the medication daily, take it at the same time each day. Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to tadalafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Tadora.
Stop using Tadora and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- seizure (convulsions);
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious Tadora side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat;
- memory problems;
- diarrhea, upset stomach; or
- muscle pain, back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You should not take Tadora if you are allergic to it. Tadalafil should not be used together with nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin (Nitro Dur, Nitrolingual, Nitrostat, Transderm Nitro, and others), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate, Isordil, Isochron), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart problems can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
To make sure you can safely take tadalafil, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a recent heart attack (within the past 90 days);
- a recent history (in the past 6 months) of a stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Tadora can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss. This has occurred in a small number of people taking tadalafil, most of whom also had heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoke or are over 50 years old.
It is not clear whether Tadora is the actual cause of vision loss. Stop using Tadora and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
FDA pregnancy category B. Tadora is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Before taking Tadora, tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- a barbiturate such as phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), tamsulosin (Flomax);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- HIV or AIDS medications such as darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), etravirine (Intelence), nevirapine (Viramune), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), and others; or
- seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Tadora. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
If Tadora is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
If you take Tadora every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Storage of this prescription medicine
Store Tadora at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”