Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Silagra® is a proven erectile dysfunction medication that works by increasing men's blood flow intot the penis, thereby creating a long-lasting erection during sexual arousal and stimulation.
How to take this drug?
Your doctor/healthcare provider will give you complete and comprehensive details about using Silagra. If you haven't received instructions, then check the patient information booklet.
Silagra is known to work differently for different people. So the time duration in which it starts to work may differ from person to person.In most cases though, it is best when taken 4 hours to 25 minutes prior to having sex. You need to be aroused sexually for Silagra to work and your erection will fade after you complete intercourse.
Side effects of this rx medication
Every medication takes time to adjust with the body and may show certain side effects that fade away as the body adjusts to Silagra. Common side effects include warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest; stuffy nose; headache; upset stomach; or back pain. Should these side effects persist or become bothersome, speak to your doctor.
Stop taking Silagra immediately and contact your doctor if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Sudden vision loss
- Ringing in your ears
- Sudden hearing loss
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Pain spreading from the arm or shoulder
- Irregular heartbeats
- Swelling of hands, ankles or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Vision changes
- Lightheadedness and/or fainting
- Painful erection that lasts 4 hours or longer
Before you begin taking Silagra, meet your health care provider and discuss in detail your past and current medical history. Include any allergic reactions you have to medicines or food. Also include a list of over-the-counter medications you are taking, including herbal pills, dietary supplements and prescription drugs.
Do not take Silagra if you have a history of cardiac problems or bad heart health.
When on Silagra and during sexual activity, stop having intercourse immediately and seek emergency medical care if you notice the following symptoms: chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes, then it might be an indication of a heart attack,
Silagra is also not allowed for people with one or more of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis)
- A blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia
- A bleeding disorder such as hemophilia
- A stomach ulcer; retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye), a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease)
While alcohol usage may not directly interfere with the working of the medication, doctors do not recommend using alcohol as it is a muscle relaxant.
Silagra can react adversely when taken simultaneously with certain medications. The reactions can be mild in nature or extremely severe.
Possible interactiing medications include:
- Nitrates in any form (Ointments, patches, pills). This includes any and all medications containing nitrates including Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro, Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate, sosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket).
- Recreational pills called poppers.
- Bosentan (Tracleer);
- A blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- Cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- An antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- Doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin);
- HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), tipranavir (Aptivus), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), nevirapine (Viramune), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept);
- An antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin); or
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin).
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Silagra is only required if you wish to indulge in sexual intercourse. It is not to be taken regularly. So there is no chance of a missed dosage problem. However, if you forgot to take the medication before having sexual intercourse, then you can take it as soon as you remember it. You must wait for the right amount of time until Silagra is absorbed in your body (about 30-60 minutes).
Storage of this prescription medicine
Medications should possibly be stored at room temperature (59 and 86 degrees F) in its original container. Avoid storing it in places with excessive moisture or direct exposure to heat or light. Keep in a safe place away from pets and children.
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”