Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Cardizem is used to treat angina (chest pain) or high blood pressure. Diltiazem is also used sometimes to treat Raynaud's syndrome. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using this drug for your condition. If taken regularly, Diltiazem controls chest pain, but it does not stop chest pain once it starts. Your doctor may give you a different medication to take when you have chest pain. Diltiazem controls high blood pressure and chest pain (angina) but does not cure them.
How to take this drug?
Take this prescription medicine Cardizem exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Take Generic Cardizem with a full glass of water. Do not crush, chew, break, or open an extended-release tablet or capsule. Swallow it whole. Breaking or opening the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Cardizem: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- a red, blistering skin rash;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- trouble breathing;
- slow heartbeats;
- dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeat;
- upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Generic Cardizem side effects may include:
- dizziness, weakness, tired feeling;
- upset stomach, nausea;
- sore throat, cough, stuffy nose; or
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Inform your doctor of any other medical conditions, allergies, pregnancy, or breast-feeding.
Use of this medicine is not recommended if you have a history of heart block, low blood pressure, severe heart failure, or certain abnormal heart rhythms (wolff-parkinson-white, lown-ganong-levine, or sick sinus syndromes).
Do not take this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to it or are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Do not stop using this medicine without first checking with your doctor.
This medicine may cause dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to this medicine. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Diltiazem. Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Diltiazem and lead to potentially dangerous effects.
If you plan on becoming pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using this medicine during pregnancy. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using this medicine, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone);
- buspirone (BuSpar);
- carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps);
- quinidine (Quin-G);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Extina, Ketozole, Nizoral, Xolegal), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Dutoprol, Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- cholesterol medications such as atorvastatin (Lipitor, Caduet), fluvastatin (Lescol), lovastatin (Mevacor, Altoprev, Advicor), pravastatin (Pravachol), rosuvastatin (Crestor), or simvastatin (Zocor, Simcor, Vytorin);
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra); or
- a sedative such as midazolam (Versed) or triazolam (Halcion).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Cardizem.
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Storage of this prescription medicine
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”