Product Informationexpand all collapse all
Uses of this medical product
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Tamoxifen is used for the treatment of invasive breast cancer, the most common type of breast cancer, following surgery and/or radiation and for preventing invasive breast cancer in women at high risk for developing it.
Generic Tamoxifen also is used for the treatment of women following surgery and radiation for a less common type of breast cancer called ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS or intraductal carcinoma). Women who have had ductal carcinoma in situ are at high risk for developing invasive breast cancer at a later date, and tamoxifen prevents development of the invasive cancer in almost half of the women during the first five years of treatment. Occasionally, Generic Tamoxifen is used to stimulate ovulation.
How to take this drug?
Prescription drug from Canada Pharmacy Tamoxifen should be taken at doses specifically directed by the physician. Currently, long term dosing is recommended (in excess of 2 years). Tamoxifen can be taken with food.
Side effects of this rx medication
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to tamoxifen: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Tamoxifen and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, fast heart rate;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- nausea, loss of appetite, increased thirst, muscle weakness, confusion, and feeling tired or restless;
- unusual vaginal bleeding or discharge;
- irregular menstrual periods;
- pain or pressure in your pelvic area;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- new breast lump; or
- upper stomach pain, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Many drugs can interact with tamoxifen. Below is just partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using any of these medications:
- bromocriptine (Parlodel);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- clozapine (Clozaril, FazaClo);
- cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan, Neosar);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- letrozole (Femara);
- methimazole (Tapazole);
- nicardipine (Cardene);
- pioglitazone (Actos);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate, Rimactane);
- ropinirole (Requip);
- ticlopidine (Ticlid);
- tranylcypromine (Parnate);
- anti-malaria medication such as chloroquine (Arelan) or pyrimethamine (Daraprim), or quinine (Qualaquin)
What happens if I miss dose the of this medicine?
Storage of this prescription medicine
Testimonials of prescription pharmacy online Buy-CanadaPharmacy.com
Jake F., 45, Illinos Standard ED Pack (Generic)
“My ED was giving me nightmares! Yes, I could use Viagra but it was too expensive to buy all the time. That’s why I ordered a generic version at Canadian Pharmacy and could not be happier with the results.”
Janine L., 35, Winnipeg Albuterol
“What I like most about this pharmacy is that they deliver very fast and always package it securely so no one knows what I ordered. It is a big deal for someone who has very nosy neighbours.”
Sandra S., 41, Edinburgh Zyban (Generic)
“It is nice and affordable to buy meds here. I only needed some pills to stop smoking, but I can see they have lots of offers in other categories too. I think I found a perfect pharmacy for my needs.”
Dave M., 28, Oslo Zithromax (Generic)
“I have bought a lot of medications at this pharmacy and I can tell they only sell quality stuff. Trusted and safe generics and the prices are rather low. A perfect price-quality combination!”
Erin F., 61, Sydney Xanax (Generic)
“During my treatment, I was prescribed a lot of costly medications not covered with insurance. Would’ve never been able to afford them if not for this amazing pharmacy.”
Jacob, 35, Ottawa Prozac (Generic)
"I just love how I can order from home and then get my items delivered for free. No lines, no prescriptions, it’s just like Amazon for pills!”